Sunday, April 05, 2009

Mankind is no island


Beeing in Rio de Janeiro Jobin Airport, I saw this worth seeing it...
won a serious trophy in sort films.
.....
Pascua is near, Πασχα είναι κοντά...

returning from 3 days in Goiania, a city near the brazilian capital. Since a few days took a decision to change my life style, started to excersise, had been neglicting myself for a long time, with the excuse of loads of work that I do have..

Goiania is a nice city, full of trees and small parks, I jogged around, even did taichi... Felt nice. Still I got a bit disapointed by the people, I was there a guest, offering exciting news, everybody did an exam for free at my expenses, and when the event finished, they all abandoned me, did not invite for lunch or dinner... I do not konw if this is really an attitude...
More and more I am convinced that brazilians are very kind, treating you very nice, but in the truth they do not have the hospitality feeling we greeks have. I am 5 years in this country, and do not have ONE friend... Ok, this is partially my fault but, I never had difficulties to make friends, even in China where it is almost impossible, I have a really good friend...
I do not know, but I am really impressed, thank god my love life is compensating even for this...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Leo Carioca said...

Oi!
A gente não se fala há um tempinho, né?
Tô passando pra desejar uma feliz Páscoa.
Até mais! Abração!

4/12/2009 2:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oi amigo...
espero que aproveitou do pascua e deste feriado agora...
Amanha é o pascua grego...
um abraço
alximist

4/18/2009 10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home