Saturday, December 02, 2006

Sabato

I have to say so many things, but I am constantly busy these days...
The worst part is that I had to change my laptop, which I imagined that would be much much worse. Finally I managed to transfered almost averythng and of course still several things have to be done. The new laptop is great, fast, my files all well orgnanized and clean from stupid programs and cookies...which on other hand lots of thigs I need to organize again, rules for the email of my outlook, registering in sites again. The real trouble is the keyword...my computer is from Portugal, installed windows in Brasil and I have no idea how to find some simbols... so sometime I change language in order to type one simbol... anybody has any idea how to learn which button are conrresponidng to which characters in my keyboard....
Probably soon I will find it out....
Some really great new in Brasil this week, a new law passed that any discrimination on racisist motives will be punishable by law, mentioning sexual orientation clearly among others. Also the first case of a gay couple that were allowed the common custody a an adopted daughter. To be precise this is the first case of a male gay couple, since a lesbian couple already had this court decision some time ago.
Saturday now, want to go out ....
I will watch a movie called the fountain. It seems really diferent form what I read....

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Much more advanced laws than French ones...

12/03/2006 5:54 PM  
Blogger mariposo said...

Lembra quando apareceu um vírus que mudava os caracters do teclado ...sofri muito naquela época legal essa lei ...

12/03/2006 9:05 PM  
Blogger Scholiast said...

You know there are different keyboards over here. (This one's the Portuguese, but you can just choose another from the rolldown curtain.) .. But you'll probably find your way on your own keyboard soon :)

12/08/2006 8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home